free website stats program Looking at a new Fatboy | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking at a new Fatboy

HOLY DIVER

Just sold my Deuce and I'm in the market for a 2014 Fatboy only problem.....can't find a dealer with in 200 miles of me that has one the color I want. I've found silver,amber whiskey,vivid black but no mysterious red/blackened cayenne.now the amber whiskey color is growing on me but I don't want to settle every bike I ever owned I never got the color I wanted I always settle for what a dealer had in stock.my question is how much $$$$ down would a dealer require to order me a mysterious red/blackened cayenne and how long would it take to get it?
WAP.gif

Your local dealer should be able to find the color you want from another dealer in the area, and trade between themselves. Thats what they do around here, but there are a lot of dealers in this area, so maybe that might not be possible where you're at. Ask your local dealer if he can do that. If he wants to make the sale, tell him he needs to and at no additional cost to you. And yes, that red/blackened cayenne is a beautiful color. I liked the Daytona blue on the new ones, but if I were to trade mine in, I'd go with the cayenne instead. If thats what you want, don't settle for less. :D

They do dealer trades everywhere,it's just like buying the bike,but you have to wait a bit,or order and wait longer.So you would do all the paperwork,financing etc.No dealer I know of will bring in a bike unless it's sold.

Didn't know they traded between dealers I thought for sure they would have to order it from HD......more problems the Amber Whiskey is growing on me more and more
WAP.gif

Didn't know they traded between dealers I thought for sure they would have to order it from HD......more problems the Amber Whiskey is growing on me more and more

WAP.gif

And more problems for you to think about..... they have amber whiskey & silver as well as amber whiskey & black. At least in the touring bikes. Not sure about the softails. More decisions for you to make :p

WAP.gif

They are done every day in all of the industry. Can be a painless process if close. Amber Whiskey sounds nice.:s

Back