free website stats program Lookin to buy a cover for 07 UC | Harley Davidson Forums

Lookin to buy a cover for 07 UC

Bobcat316

I really need to know what some of you recommend and if you happen to have it still a brand and number for the UC.
Thanks
Bob

I am getting a cover from Carscover.com They just created a new type of material. As I just go 2010 UC I want it protected.

advertise 70% savings and free shipping no sales tax

Supremeshield Motorcycle Cover
Cool and dry for extremely wet or snowy climates
will ship between 10/19/2009 - 10/20/2009
Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra Glide Classic Motorcycle Cover - "Cool and Dry" is the key phrase which describes your Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra Glide Classic when it's protected by our Supremeshield cover. With a combination of a highly reflective, and vented cooling system allowing airflow to reduce heat and help keep the cover dry, this cover can keep temperatures in your Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra Glide Classic's interior cooler in hot weather. Ideal for protecting for hot and sunny climate.

I bought my UC cover from the Harley Stealer where I bought the bike.....so you know I paid too much for it....it says HD on it. But seriuosly....no complaints...good quality...goes on and off easy enough...breathes well....has a velcro slot in the back for your antennas to come thru. Also has a strap that goes under the bike that I never use....I quess it is to hold in on in extreme wind :D

Like heartshot, I bought the HD cover for my 09 SG & it works well. My scoot's always garaged so I don't have to worry much about outside elements. What you buy depends on storage condition(s) (inside, or outside) & make sure the cover has good venting for airflow. Nothing like pulling it off after long-term storage & everything's coated w/film & rust. That's why it's also good to thoroughly clean & protect the cycle before covering.:newsmile082:

Back