free website stats program Look what Santa brought! | Harley Davidson Forums

Look what Santa brought!

SportyHawg

I mentioned in an earlier post that I bought a new bike -- here is Santa making the delivery in his down time!

Out with the 2003 883 -- in with the 2007 1200L. Amazing machine. I can't believe the difference. :D -- But some of you probably know what I am talking about!

Attachments

• 7Ball_delivered_SM.jpg
    7Ball_delivered_SM.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 94
I couldn't quite bring myself to hit it with pledge -- bought the Maguire's Quick Detail and will try that for a while. Worked really well. As you can see, there is still alot of snow here in Ohio. It was 47 today, so I left early from work to get a 45-mile ride in.

AWESOME MACHINE!!!

Santa bought me a new toy too a 09 street glide
now I wish the snow would go away so I can take it out of it's box
and play with it

Congrats to both on your new scoots!!! I just knew that Santa rode a harley when he wasnt in his sleigh. hehehe

grats on the new bike. i dig the windshield on the sporty. (i am a huge fan of them)

the 1200 is a nice bike. very very quick off the line. ride safe

Someday you will try it and find it does what we say Many of us have tried all those fancy detailers,waxes you name only to find Pledge does it all.
I think some of those expensive detailers might be pledge in a different can :)
Get all the salt washed off it real good

The last time I looked at a can of Pledge it was around 4 or 5 bucks.....The last time I looked at the Meguiars quick detailer it was around 3 bucks :dknow I also know a few people (older friends:s) that swear by pledge but for me on vivid black a little while after using pledge I notice grease like film on the bike that everything from pollen to dust likes to stick to.

Back