Look what Santa brought!

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by SportyHawg, Jan 23, 2009.

1. SportyHawg

SportyHawg Active Member

I mentioned in an earlier post that I bought a new bike -- here is Santa making the delivery in his down time!

Out with the 2003 883 -- in with the 2007 1200L. Amazing machine. I can't believe the difference. :D -- But some of you probably know what I am talking about!

Attached Files:

2. SportyHawg

SportyHawg Active Member

I couldn't quite bring myself to hit it with pledge -- bought the Maguire's Quick Detail and will try that for a while. Worked really well. As you can see, there is still alot of snow here in Ohio. It was 47 today, so I left early from work to get a 45-mile ride in.

AWESOME MACHINE!!!

3. whatyardwork

whatyardwork Banned

Congrats on the new scoot.As Smitty stated that salt is a killer.Looks great.

4. mrkihn

mrkihn Active Member

Santa bought me a new toy too a 09 street glide
    now I wish the snow would go away so I can take it out of it's box
    and play with it

5. pookibr

pookibr Active Member

Congrats to both on your new scoots!!! I just knew that Santa rode a harley when he wasnt in his sleigh. hehehe

6. JustDave

JustDave Member

grats on the new bike. i dig the windshield on the sporty. (i am a huge fan of them)

the 1200 is a nice bike. very very quick off the line. ride safe

7. wildspirit97

wildspirit97 Senior Member

The last time I looked at a can of Pledge it was around 4 or 5 bucks.....The last time I looked at the Meguiars quick detailer it was around 3 bucks :dknow I also know a few people (older friends:s) that swear by pledge but for me on vivid black a little while after using pledge I notice grease like film on the bike that everything from pollen to dust likes to stick to.