free website stats program Long Winter = More Accessories | Harley Davidson Forums

Long Winter = More Accessories

Iceman24

Winter just won't cut us a break in NE so I just had to add a few more things to the bike. Put RideTek lid covers on to protect the hard bags & swapped standard HD tail light w/HD's smoke LED (much brighter). Now my riders can get on w/o damaging the lids & I can put more fear in tailgaters w/the brighter LED beam. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_2224.jpg
    IMG_2224.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2226.jpg
    IMG_2226.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 81
Lookin good! I really like that tail light idea.....hmmmm....maybe I should head down to H-D today since its snowing....LOL

if you show up in the middle of a good snow they have free coffee lots of bike to look at and may even give you a discount.
IF you show up on the bike and it snowing they just call you nuts.

HeHeHe.....Me and Jaybird got called nuts 3 weeks ago, but we had fun.

HeHeHe.....Me and Jaybird got called nuts 3 weeks ago, but we had fun.

2-weeks ago I went to my local HD shop & there was an older rider there on his EGC. Was snowing pretty heavy when he left, but just saddled-up & off he drove into the white. Guess there's that age where I'm old enough to know better & still too young to be a die hard rider.:s

I know I've see pics of someone out in the snow - maybe it was smitty b/c he's "hard core.":small3d022:

Yea I don't know if they are nuts or just enjoy riding. I was returning from Ohio State Basketball game yesterday seen a bike pulling a trailer heading south it was just starting to snow again hope he did alright.

Back