free website stats program Long Lost New Friend | Harley Davidson Forums

Long Lost New Friend

lonewatie

Danimal's Bob.jpgA Garage pic (raining outside) of my new long lost friend Bob. Passed by 250 miles yesterday, was a little cold, so stopped by the shop on the way home, picked up some heated pants, wired up the adapter last night. Hope the pic comes through.

sweet danimal, looks great and I am jealous; there snow and ice all over the ground and its freezing cold so burn a few miles for me!!!!!!!!!!! Looks great man

sweet danimal, looks great and I am jealous; there snow and ice all over the ground and its freezing cold so burn a few miles for me!!!!!!!!!!! Looks great man

The VA weather is trying to pi$$ me off, but I'll do what I can. I find I'm obsessed with the weather channel now looking for a break. In the aviation world, when flying above the clouds, pilots look for a sucker hole to get back down, I'm looking for my sucker hole to get out on the road.

The VA weather is trying to pi$$ me off, but I'll do what I can. I find I'm obsessed with the weather channel now looking for a break. In the aviation world, when flying above the clouds, pilots look for a sucker hole to get back down, I'm looking for my sucker hole to get out on the road.

Well if you find one enjoy the hell out of it and then send it my way:50:

That's a great looking bike , I like the dual headlights.

This is my first HD, and so far I'm impressed. I liked it just the way the HD website had her, so that's what I got. Wasn't anything I didn't like about her, including the duallies.

Back