As one of my winter projects I decided to try and make some old time Lollipop baffles using a ¼ 20 bolt and a 1 ½ “ washer. I ordered a reconditioned welder from Ebay to weld them together but the welder didn’t work. Fortunately the seller refunded the purchase price plus shipping. After some thought I remembered the Pop riveter hanging on the shelf. Most of the cars I used to own required some body repair. I picked up 2 Thumb screws from Lowe’s and drilled them and the washers out and Pop riveted them together which worked out pretty well . I then ground down the screw portion on opposite sides in line with the washer so I would know the position of the baffle in the Header pipe and could hold it in place with pliers while securing it with a nut. I would recommend placing a die all the way up the threads so you can repair them after grounding them down. It knocked about 4-5 decibels off and increased the low end torque some.