free website stats program Liquid cooled engine | Harley Davidson Forums

Liquid cooled engine

trickydoc

Just a stupid thought, but has anyone out there thought bout putting a V-Rod motor on a bagger? Been thinking bout that for some time, but haven't done any research to see if it was even possible. What do y'all think? Think I will talk to my local guy bout this. Might go to Sturgis with a V-Ultra. just a thought.

anything is possible, and it would be awesome! i have seen people who have made a v-rod into a bagger with fairing and saddle bags but not a cruiser into a v-rod. if you do it let us know how it goes, and pictures please!

marcus

It would be just as easy to put a Honda/Kawasaki/Yamaha motor in a bagger frame as a V-Rod. Totally different animal. I've seen some nice looking V-Rods converted into a bagger.

Attachments

• vrod bagger 1.jpg
    vrod bagger 1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 104
There was a gal in my local hog chapter a few years ago with a V-Rod trike... It was a sweet looking machine. Don't recall what company did the trike conversion.

V-Glide what a great idea. Can you imagine power? Maybe the MoCo should consider this. That picture shows what can be done, good looking bike.

Back