Liquid cooled engine

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by trickydoc, May 28, 2012.

1. trickydoc

trickydoc Active Member

Just a stupid thought, but has anyone out there thought bout putting a V-Rod motor on a bagger? Been thinking bout that for some time, but haven't done any research to see if it was even possible. What do y'all think? Think I will talk to my local guy bout this. Might go to Sturgis with a V-Ultra. just a thought.

2. marcus22

marcus22 Junior Member

anything is possible, and it would be awesome! i have seen people who have made a v-rod into a bagger with fairing and saddle bags but not a cruiser into a v-rod. if you do it let us know how it goes, and pictures please!

marcus

3. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

It would be just as easy to put a Honda/Kawasaki/Yamaha motor in a bagger frame as a V-Rod. Totally different animal. I've seen some nice looking V-Rods converted into a bagger.

Attached Files:

4. SixPak

SixPak Junior Member

That's a pretty cool lookin V-Glide!!

5. DakotaRob

DakotaRob Active Member

There was a gal in my local hog chapter a few years ago with a V-Rod trike... It was a sweet looking machine. Don't recall what company did the trike conversion.

6. the draggin

the draggin Active Member

V-Glide what a great idea. Can you imagine power? Maybe the MoCo should consider this. That picture shows what can be done, good looking bike.