free website stats program lindby highway bars | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

lindby highway bars

You can't go wrong with the Linbar:

01_SVT_and_02_SERK_Large_.JPG

Beautiful.... that's what I'm looking for.

Found some on Ebay and theyr'e being shipped. Hope their the right ones! I'm such a newby on ebay still not totally comfortable.

The Lindby bars are on "sale" for about $199...

Lindby Custom Inc. : Multibar : Harley Davidson

Just do some shopping to see if local dealer will sell you one price matched if they are stocking the one you want. I just like dealing locally if you can to support them AND save money by having it to inspect and confirm it is what you want.

Last edited:
I know you will like them.. I bought some chrome nuts and bolts to replace the ones that come with the bar. Didn't cost much, and gives it that "finished" look.

Hey Blue,

The linbar just came and it looks great.

BUT, it didn't come with the mounting hardware!

Do you remember what size bolts etc you got, and where? I'd like to follow suit and go with the chrome.

Thanks,
Jimmy

The bar for the FXDWG somes with a separate bag with three 3/8x16/1 Hex Screws, nuts, 3/8"washers and two chrome brackets that go on the bottom from the bar to the downtubes where the footpegs mount. Did you get the brackets? I bought the chrome at Ace Hardware, but found out it would have been cheaper going to the Harley Dealer!!! Go figure!!

Yikes --- no brackets either.

Probably have to go to Lindby for those. Might be able to get the chrome 3/8 screws, nuts, and washers from the Harley dealer right up the street two blocks (makes it very convenient to spend money!), but probably not the brackets. I'll try calling them in the morning though.

I wonder if the mounting hardware is the same for the other Dynas versus the Wide Glide.

Guess this is the downside of buying on ebay! was a good price though...

It's very hard having this sitting here and not able to mount it. I'll have to learn patience somehow I guess.

Hey -- thanks for getting back so quick.

Back