free website stats program lindby highway bars | Harley Davidson Forums

lindby highway bars

Jimmy_k

I'm thinking about installing lindby highway bars on the FXDC. I think they'd be a great look with the mustang touring seat.

I also want to be able to actually use them for another leg position. I tend to get leg cramps and need some kind of highway pegs.

Does anyone have experience with these, especially how good they are for stretching out the legs? Don't want only looks, need some functionality too (but looks count too!).

THanks,
Jimmy

like any set of bars, you will have choices for leg position , comfort will be on how you set them up and the length of your legs.

Lindby highway bars are great, I have 'em as you can see, the materials used are thick and robust.

SaddleView.jpg

Lindby Custom Inc. :: Multibar :: Harley Davidson

I have them on my FXDC. Great material but expensive compared to the round HD guard. I would purchase them again and you do not feel vibration as much with these bars. Have had zero problems.

I have a set, and I dont know what I did without them! I use the top foot position most of the time, and have finally installed the Lindby fold-out highway pegs to add yet another riding position!

Really like my Lindby Multibars on the FXDC. The rubber pad for your feet or legs is great and the reason I bought em. The non traditional shape is nice too but I am now struggling with where to mount a set of MoCo driving lights....

GARY

Well, sounds like they're just what I'm looking for. Nice and solid, good looking, and a good place to put your feet.

And that 15 pounds or whatever they weigh will help lower center of gravity.

Now just have to come up with the money! I know they're not cheap.

Thanks for the input!

Jimmy

Been looking online @ a set of black linby bars to replace my chrome ones on the SG. From these recommendations I'd say they're worth the price. Guess I'd better get the credit card out (again)...;)

<<Been looking online @ a set of black linby bars to replace my chrome ones on the SG. From these recommendations I'd say they're worth the price. Guess I'd better get the credit card out (again)...;) >>

I hear that. First new bike, then windshield, then mustang seat, then backrest..... I'm getting that 'where does it ever end?' But honey, I NEED these highway bars! And as we all know, it probably never does end.... But that's half the fun! The other half is the riding!

Jimmy

<<Been looking online @ a set of black linby bars to replace my chrome ones on the SG. From these recommendations I'd say they're worth the price. Guess I'd better get the credit card out (again)...;) >>

I hear that. First new bike, then windshield, then mustang seat, then backrest..... I'm getting that 'where does it ever end?' But honey, I NEED these highway bars! And as we all know, it probably never does end.... But that's half the fun! The other half is the riding!

Jimmy
Then she says "what was wrong with the old wheels, weren't they round enough??). No:newsmile011:

Back