free website stats program Light At The End Of The Tunnel | Harley Davidson Forums

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

threesteps

Today I received a sure sign that biking season is not too far away. I got my 2009 J&P Cycles catalog in the mail. The catalog is a reminder to me that Bike Week is only a couple of months away. Proof that winter can’t last forever.:D

I’ll probably log a couple of hours checking out stuff in catalog and getting psyched for the upcoming riding season. Just wondered if many of you do the same?

Today I received a sure sign that biking season is not too far away. I got my 2009 J&P Cycles catalog in the mail. The catalog is a reminder to me that Bike Week is only a couple of months away. Proof that winter can’t last forever.:D

I’ll probably log a couple of hours checking out stuff in catalog and getting psyched for the upcoming riding season. Just wondered if many of you do the same?

I'm starting out the New Year by riding in the 28th Annual Hangover Rally. :small3d026: From the weather prediction it appears that the roads should be safe.

Sponsored by the Mid-West Motorcycle Club. Mid-West is the oldest Motorcycle Club in the State of Indiana, founded in 1923. Last year I attended and when I left home, all wired with heated gear, it was 19 degrees. When I returned home late in the afternoon it was 13 degrees. :newsmile033::newsmile078: After I had departed from home we had some snow flurries that day but it was so blustery that the snow blew off the roads as fast as it came down (thank goodness). Last year the youngest participant was a 7 year old girl, wearing her pink snowsuit. This was her 4th Hangover Rally to attend. The oldest participant was well into his 70's.

If you live in the Indianapolis Indiana area come on out. It is a lot of fun. This may be your last time to do a poker run before the snow in this area gets real deep. You do not have to be a member of the club to ride in the hangover rally. It is open to the public.

FYI
28th Annual HANGOVER RALLY JANUARY 1, 2009

Midwest Motorcycle Club (nice heated clubhouse)
3105 S. Harding St. Indianapolis, Indiana
Registration 10AM to 1PM
Cost: $15.00 per person
Choice of Poker Run or Timed Run
Lots of Door Prizes and Food (very good vittles)
To benefit Damar Services (for disabled kids)

I'm with Smitty on this one. The only light I see, is the 60 watt bolted to a 2x4 under my Harley.

Biking season not far away????? Heck, I just put my bike in storage 10 days ago (hours before the first big snow of the season.) Don't get me pysched prematurely!! Besides, there's still lots of engine work, new wheels, etc. to be done!

It was a really slow day around here so just for the heck of it to get my wife going I did this :)
100_0314.jpg

Smitty, Man that is nifty. That is what I love about this site. So many Geniuses, who are willing to share neat tips and idea. Thanks a heap! :hii Great Winter storage idea...at a reasonable price.

Phsst! :newsmile055: Not if you're in Ohio. Dude, winter is just kicking in good. We have a good 3 months to go.

Back