free website stats program lifters | Harley Davidson Forums

lifters

nhflhx

I had the 103 stage VI kit installed A thousand miles ago and my lifters are making noise what are the best lifters to put in screaming eagle or aftermarket. Has any one other than me had an problem with stock lifters?

I had the 103 stage VI kit installed A thousand miles ago and my lifters are making noise what are the best lifters to put in screaming eagle or aftermarket. Has any one other than me had an problem with stock lifters?

It's said the b lifters which are the stock ones are the best. Ya sure it's a lifter what's it doing
WAP.gif

IT is realy making a noise thought it was compensator replaced that I know 2 other people that had it the same noise the lifters . the dealer told then to put neleson lifters and it will quiet it down and i have perfect fit pushrods oil presure is good I have been a auto tec for 18 years the noise sounds like in the top end would fix it my self but Ihave a year warenty

Take it back to the builder. Was it chirpping that way when you picked it up from the shop? Small problems can turn into big problems. Get it looked at. Good luck.

I did get the bike fixed they ended up putting screaming eagle lifters in its much quieter will se how long these will last.

I have two friends with same issue one had 113 kit other had 103 hard the throttle make lots noise they went hydro/solids S & S.

They both got few miles on them now and all is good.

Back