free website stats program License plate relocation on 07 FLHR | Harley Davidson Forums

License plate relocation on 07 FLHR

flhr

Has anyone come across a good solution for mounting the plate below the taillight? I have seen one plate holder from JP Cycles, but there is no light solution with it. Apparently, one would have to purchase an additional lighting instrument to illuminate the plate, since the stock turn signal bar (which I like) runs across the bottom of the taillight. If I were to go with that solution, Is there a replacement taillight lens that didn't have the clear patch at the top?

Last edited:
hd_spacer_e204.gif
hd_spacer_e204.gif

hd_spacer_e204.gif
hd_spacer_e204.gif
hd_spacer_e204.gif
hd_spacer_e204.gif
hd_spacer_e204.gif
hd_spacer_e204.gif
hd_spacer_e204.gif
Bullet Rear Turn Signal Bar and License Plate Relocation Kit
hd_spacer_e204.gif

Accent the long and lean look of your Touring bike. This complete kit moves your license plate from the support bar to the rear fender tail for a true custom look. The kit includes a Bullet Turn Signal Bar with integrated down-lighting for the license plate, bullet turn signals, chrome rear fender tip, and decorative trim to cover the original license plate mounting holes.
hd_spacer_e204.gif

spacer_cccccc_1a21e.gif
53702-04A
hd_spacer_e204.gif

Fits '99-later Touring models. '99-early '03 models require separate purchase of Tail Light Socket P/N 68370-03A.
hd_spacer_e204.gif

MSRP US $247.95

Here is the HD item you may be looking 4.

Thanks for the research, guys!
I really want to keep the stock turn signal bars, I think it ties the bags to the fender. I'm going to try the JP cycles relo plate and the lens glider suggests. As for the finishing touch, I'm going to get rid of the grab bar all together with a part from ebay.

I'll send in pics when done. Now, back to work to pay for this!

Go to HOME - Fireman Joe's they have a relocation bracket that cost 99.00 for the road king. It mounts to the lower bracket on the left hardbag. They also sell mounting bolts that light up the license plate .You can also remove that round bracket the license plate is mounted to. They sell led lights that fit in the holes where the bracket was. Nice look. I have it on my '07 FFSE road king

Back