free website stats program Lets see pictures of your painted inner fairings? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lets see pictures of your painted inner fairings?

This post got me thinking and I found this company

Hell's Foundry: SoftDash

I like the carbon fiber one.

Been considering painting my inner fairing but can't seem to wrap my head around a black high gloss inner fairing on a vivid black ultra or any alternate color inner fairing. This may be the perfect idea. A little pricey but might be the answer.

Anybody have pictures of one of these on their bike?

Newbie here & am in the process of painting my inner, will post pics when I get it done. I have not decided on how as of yet, but am leaning towards red with the inner section around the gauges black. They all look great.

Toby

I couldn't afford the painted faring.. I got the woodgrain dash kit. less than $100.00 bucks and put it on in less than 30 mins. I get tons of positive commets.. Looks good on some bikes and come in a lot of differnt colors, differnt woodgrains and differnt carbon fiber colors... had it for on for a year no problems .. I could have sold a hundred of them if I would have had some with me.. just something to think about...bigger pic on profile I think...:s

No problem there Tank... I will have to look it back up.. There are a lot of comp. that sell them .. but you can buy it from the comp. that makes them for about 1/3 of the price.. They are around $100.00 from the comp. that makes them and about $250.00 everywhere else.. they also make them for every car made I think.. They look better in person than the pic.. will try to post info. some time in the am....:D

Back