free website stats program Lets see pictures of your painted inner fairings? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lets see pictures of your painted inner fairings?

Here's mine,

IMG_0095.JPG

IMG_0096.JPG

If you use a proper paint for plastics and a primer with adhesion characteristics you will have no problem.I used P.P.G. paint it has always served me well in my projects.

Last edited:
Don't know about sunglasses...BUT...Tourer bike creedo..."--you can never have too much space to store stuff...":D

Nice job Steve. Especially the two tone but, what's with the three pair of glasses up behind the screen?

I wouldn't give up those windshield pouches for anything,I know it looks better without them but they are just too darn handy.

Here's mine. I Removed my inner fairing last winter and had it painted. Good winter project. Did the internal wiring and the braided clutch and brake lines at the same time.

Attachments

• inner fairing 001.jpg
    inner fairing 001.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 164
  • inner fairing 002.jpg
    inner fairing 002.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 142
  • inner fairing 003.jpg
    inner fairing 003.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 164
  • inner fairing 004.jpg
    inner fairing 004.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 156
Well I finally got my baby back today. Even the cold ride home could not wipe the smile off my face. I feel like I got a new bike with the way it looks now. Got home gave her a bath, got out the pledge, and after a complete detail just sat there and smiled. Herre is a before and after.

Attachments

• IMG_1023.jpg
    IMG_1023.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCN3465.jpg
    DSCN3465.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 174
  • DSCN3470.jpg
    DSCN3470.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 168
Back