free website stats program Lets go CUBS!!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Lets go CUBS!!!!!

JROB4438

There have to be some cubbies fans out there. How do you think we'll do this year? I'm gonna step out there and say we surprise people and win the the division with 89 wins. I might be setting myself up for a beating there, oh well. One of the best things about opening day is that riding season is almost upon us!

That's the thing I love about Cubs fans. Faith in the face of impossibility. With the Brewers, Reds and of course my beloved Cardinals in the same division there's not a chance for the Cubs until they shore up their pitching and offense big time. But hey, miracles have happened. That's the great thing about baseball.

As the saying goes "hope springs eternal". It is a much improved division no doubt about that. We do have to stay healthy and have our bullpen produce to have a shot, but so does everyone I guess. My thinking is if that happens we have a few guys in contract years that need to produce for that next contract and that could be a good thing for us. How are you feeling bout your rotation with the injuries as well as to some other players and how are you guys gonna keep big Albert happy? Although I know he'll still produce no matter what he is a monster.

***********GO M's***********

Like the Cubs but Really Love the Mariners...

My wife's Love for Baseball Really gives Me a lot of HD Riding Time..

While the Wife's Away:newsmile036: the Harley will Play....:devil

signed....BUBBIE

Love the Cubs. The team, the ambiance of Wrigley, too much more to put into words. However, the only consistency around the Cubs, somewhere in late July the common saying is "theres always next year........"

Love the Cubs. The team, the ambiance of Wrigley, too much more to put into words. However, the only consistency around the Cubs, somewhere in late July the common saying is "theres always next year........"

So true although this time of year its easier to lie to yourself. But I will forever be a bleacher bum!!!

So true although this time of year its easier to lie to yourself. But I will forever be a bleacher bum!!!

I grew up on the NW side of Chicago, Jefferson Park. For $10 I could take a bus and see a game. Now it costs a bit more, but I think that has something to do with the after party!!

My wife and I have TWO Favorite Teams:

The Mariners and any team that Beats the Yankees...
esp #13

signed....BUBBIE

Back