free website stats program let see who reads this...it's about that Florida guy | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

let see who reads this...it's about that Florida guy

Hope to meet the man someday, seems like my kind of people! Also, I think that he takes pictures that are so artistically balanced that they go way beyond mere photographs. Such depth of emotion and unique perspective is rarely seen in photography these days! A modern day Michelangelo he is!!

:D

I think that he takes pictures that are so artistically balanced that they go way beyond mere photographs. Such depth of emotion and unique perspective is rarely seen in photography these days! A modern day Michelangelo he is!!

:D

:newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

thanks i needed that....:D

:newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

thanks i needed that....:D

:p You trouble maker ya cant help yourself can ya:p Hope things are better for you and your folks now, still praying for ya all:s

:p You trouble maker ya cant help yourself can ya:p Hope things are better for you and your folks now, still praying for ya all:s

today we finally get in the house with a couple contractors to see what needs to be done. the house is right down to the studs and the entire roof needs to be replaced. so now we have to wait for the bids, then wait for the permits so at least another month before the first nail is driven in..

it is unbelievable how long this all takes.

ok i just wanted to say sorry in advance Jack....with all these old and lost faces showing back up you never know what they might start. so Sorry Jack for .....well for .......what i might type...yea that will work..:p

ok i just wanted to say sorry in advance Jack....with all these old and lost faces showing back up you never know what they might start. so Sorry Jack for .....well for .......what i might type...yea that will work..:p

:p No need to apologize, I expect it any more:p

Back