free website stats program let see who reads this...it's about that Florida guy | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

let see who reads this...it's about that Florida guy

I've had the pleasure of meeting Jack a couple of times and I really enjoyed both of them. Jack and I talk often on the phone and I always enjoy our conversations and I usually ask him for advice while I've got him on the line. Jack is always glad to share his knowledge just the way he does on the forum and he has knowledge on so many different subjects. Jack is one of the mainstays on this forum even after many of the older members don't log on and give their advice everyday. You're the man Jack! :majesty:superman

Without getting too mushy, it was my pleasure to meet Jack in Salt Springs along with the rest of you guys and girls. I can say we all had a good time although some of us may not remember Friday night (you know who you r).

Thanks Jack for be here!

That's the problem, I DO remember.:small3d023:

Although I've never met him, my gut check tells me Jack is a well respected likeable member here on HDT. Always willing to offer solid advice to all who ask. I surely appreciate and respect his opinions:)

Back