free website stats program let see who reads this...it's about that Florida guy | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

let see who reads this...it's about that Florida guy

Re: let see who reads this...it's about that Florda guy

It took long enough for Jack to find the caps lock button on the keyboard a camera can be a wee bit more complicated But Jack is who he is and that is what makes him Jack and i am pretty sure most of us like him for who he is and the other skills and knowledge he has shared with us

Brian

I guess I can say I know him the best and am proud to say he's my brother.:yes

Thankyou Jack for being a big part of this community and helping out wherever you can. I don't care about the fact you are photo challenged! :D

That's right Jack. No one can do everything. Just remember. Once you turn it on don't touch that button again until you are finished taking pictures....:D

Jack was the first person from this forum to threaten to take my picture years ago. I am pretty sure it was the first HDT meet and greet. Oddly enough he pulled it off. Believe it Lorne!
Thanks for all you do here Jack!

Jack was the first person from this forum to threaten to take my picture years ago. I am pretty sure it was the first HDT meet and greet. Oddly enough he pulled it off. Believe it Lorne!
Thanks for all you do here Jack!

hmmmm, was apple pie involved?? :ap:ap

That's right Jack. No one can do everything. Just remember. Once you turn it on don't touch that button again until you are finished taking pictures....:D

big button Jack big button.....:D:D

see what you guys did, i started this thread praising him.

Camera or no camera, 'stache or no 'stache, Jack is THE man!!! So glad to "know" him and his bride!

Without getting too mushy, it was my pleasure to meet Jack in Salt Springs along with the rest of you guys and girls. I can say we all had a good time although some of us may not remember Friday night (you know who you r).

Thanks Jack for be here!

Back