free website stats program let see who reads this...it's about that Florida guy | Harley Davidson Forums

let see who reads this...it's about that Florida guy

lorne

ok so i have been bugging Jack for a couple days (maybe a little more) about his ability to take photographs. well i felt kind of guilty today (but just a little). Jack has been around the forum for a very one time (i think he started his stash when he joined) and i want to thank him for all the help that he has given to all of us here on Hdtalking. i know he has helped me immensely and i just wanted to say

Thanks Jack!!!!

even if your cant use a child proof camera

Re: let see who reads this...it's about that Florda guy

Jack is a good guy and takes all the ribbing with a laugh. One of the few guys I would take advice from about my bike but not about taking pictures! Oh and Lorne you are relentless, keep up the good work!:s

JK Sr's the real deal...not too many who'll give their shirt for a fellow...:D

Ya ever notice how the person that's really good with a camera is never in the pictures? And is always trying to get people to line up, shut up and smile? And is handed everyones camera to snap one?
Jack is camera challenged like a fox. :ap

and he's got pretty good taste in music too. got any concert pics you'd like to share with us??? :D

Ya all are going to give me a big head:p I enjoy this almost as much as riding, I just need to hone my camera skills:D I have the honor of meeting quite a few of you now, ya all know who you are, my goal is to meet and greet as many as I can, some one here always says what a great community we have here, with out ALL you all this would not be possible, yes even Lorne, I am glad I got a chance to finally meet my number 1 camera fan:p

Jack is fun to be with even though I never meet him! :bigsmiley12:

Ya all are going to give me a big head:p I enjoy this almost as much as riding, I just need to hone my camera skills:D I have the honor of meeting quite a few of you now, ya all know who you are, my goal is to meet and greet as many as I can, some one here always says what a great community we have here, with out ALL you all this would not be possible, yes even Lorne, I am glad I got a chance to finally meet my number 1 camera fan:p

careful you might grow out of the stash....:lolrolling:lolrolling

Thankyou Jack for being a big part of this community and helping out wherever you can. I don't care about the fact you are photo challenged! :D

Back