free website stats program Let see them Softails | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Let see them Softails

"99" Springer.........My pride & joy.......

Attachments

• Harley-Davidson (Large).jpg
    Harley-Davidson (Large).jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 481
  • f28a_1 (Large).jpg
    f28a_1 (Large).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 371
Okay, here's my first shot at posting a picture.....we'll see how that goes. Here's my 2005 Softail Deuce. My choice over diamonds......:bigsmiley11: Hope this works....

Deuce_004.JPG

It was listed as Orange & Creme on the paper work from the dealer. I haven't seen another one like it, I bought it used, (not very) but most of the good stuff was already on it.

It was listed as Orange & Creme on the paper work from the dealer. I haven't seen another one like it, I bought it used, (not very) but most of the good stuff was already on it.

the color works!!! very nice with the chrome and pipes!!!!!

the color works!!! very nice with the chrome and pipes!!!!!
Thanks, I love it, and what is really funny, I really wanted a bike the color of blue that Glider has.........I was sitting on a blue bike and just kept looking at the orange one, so I just thought I'd sit on that one before we left. I bought it the next day. Never even started it up. How's that for lucky? My husband and his buddy had to drive 5 hrs to pick it up. I wonder if anyone else has bought a bike like that? May be a new thread there.

Back