free website stats program Lesson Learned | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lesson Learned

There could be an acronym, but a fob is just a decorative piece of jewelry, like you would attach to your keys or pocket watch.

It sounds to me that if there's an acronym it stands for a situation when the thing either works or leaves you stranded.

Use the thing and you could leave on "Foot or Bike."

There could be an acronym, but a fob is just a decorative piece of jewelry, like you would attach to your keys or pocket watch.

It sounds to me that if there's an acronym it stands for a situation when the thing either works or leaves you stranded.

Use the thing and you could leave on "Foot or Bike."

As far as I know the term FOB is not an acronym, but just came from it's original description given by Tourist (above) in that it was always the term given to ANYTHING that attached (or was in some way concurrent) to keys, key chains or pocket watches. It's actual origin as a word dates so far back that it may have become lost in the past as has pocket watches for the most part.

WOW... I didn't know.....uummm...she was significant! I just knew I loved her alot!!!
...wife, right? Not the other toy? :s LOL!!!!!!! Oh boy, see reads this I'm toast!
wilks3
:USA

She is significant! Not married but been together for 21 years - not planning on making a change :D

And if she were to read this she'd get a good laugh out of it!

Back