lepera cherokee seat

Discussion in 'Softail Models' started by mikefxst, Nov 4, 2008.

1. mikefxst

mikefxst Banned

does anyone have a lepera cherokee model seat on there softails. i was interested in buying one they look like the give adequate back support with a lower seat cushion (plus the price is right) like a harley badlander for the driver but have a thicker rear half for the passenger. any reviews would be helpfull.
    dont want to blow $200 for nothing. i currently have a harley badlander and i like how low i sit just wish it had more back support and a thicker rear half for the passenger. i sit to high on the stock seat which is part of the problem i'm having looking for the right seat

2. krikket

krikket Active Member

That's one of the seats I was considering!! It looks like it has some really nice lower back support. The other one I was looking at was the Maverick, but that's more of a touring seat. Regardless, the Badlander seat is brutal on the butt and back. If you get it, let us know what you think!!!!

3. hogjammer81

hogjammer81 New Member

The LePera Cherokee has been by far the most comfortable seat I've ever owned. Had one on a 2000 Heritage Softail. It went with the bike when I traded for a 2005 Softail Deluxe. They don't make a fitment for my Deluxe or I'd get another Cherokee for it. The seat is also good looking on the bike and according to my wife, "very comfortable".