free website stats program LeNale cooling fan vs Oil cooler | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

LeNale cooling fan vs Oil cooler

The way I see it......Your a good man LaNale....for making this right...I hope others see it the same way!

Good going LaNale for making things right. Good going Smitty for your patience and wanting to give the fan another try.

Smitty, keep us posted, as I live in Fl where it gets hot, cooling is a concern for me as well....oil cooler and synthetics are good, but never hurts to take another "ounce of prevention"

That was very interesting.... I'm glad Len & Smitty worked it out, I will now seriously consider getting a LeNale.

Even though I have had my LeNale fan for almost a year and haven't had any problems with it, I have exchanged some e-mails with Len. He is an stand-up guy and stands behind his product. I am happy that he and Smitty have worked out their problems. I hope Smitty's experience with the fan turns out to be as positive as my own.

Found the fan on eBay, and came here to research. Followed this thread to the end, and will now buy one. Good job staying with this Len! Nothing replaces good customer service and high quality products.

All I know about this particular case is what I've read here. I'm satisfied with LeNale's response, hopefully smitty is too. Since I feel that LeNale has met their obligation, I will again consider purchasing a fan.

I too after reading this and the response of the owner in making it right i will be looking at geting one of these fans also.

I too after reading this and the response of the owner in making it right i will be looking at geting one of these fans also.

I TOO am going to install one on my 2009 FLHR along with a pr-bought and waiting in Az. A Jagg oil cooler, using a manual flow valve so I can control the use of the cooler..

I liked a Post from Smitty, responding back to me about if he had a "report yet on the Fan"?

He responded that he had it on and warmed his hand on a cold day!!!! Saying the fan really blew a lot of air!

Gotta love that Smitty!

signed....BUBBIE

I TOO purchased one awhile back and HD premium oil cooler for my new engine. Got the oil cooler on but not the Lenale yet. But all my friends have seen it on shelf in garage and are bugging me to get it on and see what it does. The oil cooler seems to be working great so far and I want to test one thing at a time. Going to install my heated gear wiring this weekend as its gonna rain all weekend so maybe I'll do it then. I will let you know.:newsmile030:

Thanks for the link NEWHD74FAN, and to the rest of all who replied. Especially glider for your input. I don't need a fancy horn cover to burn up my SE. Sorry to hear about your problem Smitty. No sale for me!!! TC

Back