free website stats program LeNale cooling fan vs Oil cooler | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

LeNale cooling fan vs Oil cooler

Smitty,

As I offered before, and am still offering to make it right. I would love to be able to post a receipt showing the refund for the fan you were not satisfied with. I offered in 2007 when you bought the fan and I am offering now. All you have to do is return it and I will refund your money. Contact me through this forum or my e-bay account where you can send messages. This forum will not allow me to post my e-mail address until I have over five posts. I really do not understand your motive as why you are trying to slander my company, when all I want to do is refund your money!

Amazing how this thread has taken on a life of its own. And some of that life is not very nice.

My LeNale has performed flawlessly for the past year, including on my 4,250 mile round trip to Sturgis last year. I realize that Smitty's experience was exactly the opposite.

I was disappointed that LeNale apparently didn't respond to Smitty's problems, but LeNale has now responded on this forum. That's good enough for me. It is now up to LeNale and Smitty to work it out.

Today is the first day that Smitty got in touch with me and requested a replacement instead of a refund. I agreed to ship him a new fan on Monday. I have publicly offered before on other forums to make it right - but no reply. I did not respond immeadiately to this thread because I work long hours and do not get on the internet that much except to answer my e-bay messages. One of the forum members contacted me through e-bay to let me know that there was a problem on this forum that I needed to address. I am very appreciative for that. All I ask is that if there is a problem, for people to communicate with me. Since I started this business in 2004 I have yet to charge a customer for labor to repair a fan even if it was several years old. My actions have always spoken louder that words, so that is why I would prefer to take care of problems instead of debating them in forums. I am sincerely sorry that things went this far on the forum. We really do care about our customers.

Len

I have considered purchasing a LeNale fan but would first like to hear LeNale's response to this particular case.

All I know about this particular case is what I've read here. I'm satisfied with LeNale's response, hopefully smitty is too. Since I feel that LeNale has met their obligation, I will again consider purchasing a fan.

One of the forum members contacted me through e-bay to let me know that there was a problem on this forum that I needed to address.

Len

Likewise on March 2, 2010 at 7:34 AM the day after you posted, I sent you a PM and also an email about this post and got no reply either here in the thread or as a direct reply to the messages just for the record.

I'm glad to see you and Smitty are working it out.

Smitty901 you are a very reasonable man, with patience, class and maturity.....and this is only based on what I have read in this thread alone.....many could learn from you.

Your New fan was just dropped off at the post office. I sent you the new 2010 200CFM model instead of the older style you originally purchased. Just in case you needed the horn relocation kit, I sent you a new relocation kit also. If you have already modified the fan housing to be a horn cover, do not worry abour sending it back. Keep it for your relocated horn. We only use the used housings to do rebuilds anyhow. The rebuilds are actioned off at our HOG meetings and the money is used to buy phone cards for out troops overseas. I hope this fan works our for you. Your priority mail tracking number is: 9101785091401432416152 Sincerely, Len

Your New fan was just dropped off at the post office. I sent you the new 2010 200CFM model instead of the older style you originally purchased.Len

Len

Thanks for taking care of business and replacing Smitty's fan. I'm sure that many will see this post and realize you did the right thing by him.

Thanks.

Glider

Back