free website stats program Lemon Pledge users better stock up | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lemon Pledge users better stock up

Bubble I tried that and it didn't work for me. I am so glad I picked up those six cans of old stock. I just did my gas tank and saddle bags using the old stuff and it worked great. This new stuff is no good for our application.

Did Bubbie change his name to Bubble? If you did can we call you Bubbles?:s

My apologies Bubbie...I should have read over my post before posting. The spelling error was not intentional. Oiler.

I've tried Pledge and it's ok if im oug if car wax but for the life of me can't figure out why I would use it over a pump bottle spray car wax/ protectant.

I have some Maguires in a spray pump bottle that works as good or better than pledge. It's also much more economical compared to the cost of pledge in a spray can. And it has s really nice scent. To each his own I guess.

Well I'll pledge to that, or this or whatever. Seems like if you like something they will quit making it. Except for McDonalds cheeseburgers, they seem to defy that rule. Don't matter though, my Doc won't let me eat them anymore.

Back