free website stats program Lemon Pledge users better stock up | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lemon Pledge users better stock up

There is nothing they can do. The formula was changed due to environmental reasons, just like all the paints going to latex, the changes in pesticides etc... All government controlled to save the environment.

I stopped and bought a small spray can of lemon pledge with supposedly the New Propellant or the one removed.

I do see a difference in the Look of the liquid that comes out, More White & Creamy than before BUT it seemed to do the same cleaning the other did.

It does say on the can, and I Quote

" *Contains no petroleum-based propellants "

Hopefully the contents will still be the same and just the propellant different.

signed....BUBBIE
They will say what all company's say when they look to save money: "It's new and improved", when in fact its worse than before!

I used Pledge for years but switched to Protect All last year. I was quite happy with Pledge and it brought many-a-shiny days to my bike.

Rest in Peace Pledge.:bigsmiley15:

Just got off the phone with SC Johnson, the Pledge people.

I was assured that the TWO changes in their Pledge aerosol was;

#1. Removed the Petroleum propellant (using nitrogen now)

#2. Removed the Formaldehyde (keep product fresh)

I described about what I saw in the CHANGED product and she agreed; Yes it does come out Creamy-White..

She suggested to use a little Less and it should work good as before.

signed....BUBBIE

Just got off the phone with SC Johnson, the Pledge people.

I was assured that the TWO changes in their Pledge aerosol was;

#1. Removed the Petroleum propellant (using nitrogen now)

#2. Removed the Formaldehyde (keep product fresh)

I described about what I saw in the CHANGED product and she agreed; Yes it does come out Creamy-White..

She suggested to use a little Less and it should work good as before.

signed....BUBBIE

Bubble I tried that and it didn't work for me. I am so glad I picked up those six cans of old stock. I just did my gas tank and saddle bags using the old stuff and it worked great. This new stuff is no good for our application.

Well I have been waiting to say I think the new stuff works fine and I pledge up often..I wish I had some of the old Id do a Pledge test.....Mabe even sing the old song...LOL....Are you old enuff to no the song?:s

Bubble I tried that and it didn't work for me. I am so glad I picked up those six cans of old stock. I just did my gas tank and saddle bags using the old stuff and it worked great. This new stuff is no good for our application.

Quote Mat........I didn't see this post.......I guess its not the same results..:)

Well I have been waiting to say I think the new stuff works fine and I pledge up often..I wish I had some of the old Id do a Pledge test.....Mabe even sing the old song...LOL....Are you old enuff to no the song?:s

Quote Mat........I didn't see this post.......I guess its not the same results..:)

:lolrolling....Yes...Thats what I been talking about.......Thanks

what a build up....:bigsmiley12: nicely done

Back