free website stats program Leg Cramps Gone | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Leg Cramps Gone

Brian I learned some leftover French from the Vietnamese people since the French were there before us. I know in French beaucoup (boo koo) means large and petits (pee tee) means small, actually the way the Vietnamese pronounced it sounded more like (tee tee).

If wee is a small fire how would you say a large fire ?

Did you pour more than a wee bit of rum in the coconut ?

As English and scots are both derivitive germanic languages as are german and dutch then some words are the same across some of the languages so in answer to your question big fire or perhaps a bondie which is a word for a big fire

Brian

... ... .. .. . so in answer to your question big fire or perhaps a bondie which is a word for a big fire

Brian

Ahh so that's where our bond fire term comes from. We dropped the ie.
Over here a bond fire is usually a very large fire when a group of people are gathered. It can be 8 feet in diameter by 20 feet high flames so it has to be done away from trees.

Don't want to sound like a know it all but I think the term here (USA) is bonfire.

Sitting on the beach of a small Caribbean island in front of a wee fire drinking rum from a half coconut with some of the coconut milk mixed in with the rum at times military service was hard

Brian

Brian
i do this almost daily when i am home on break (except too hot for a fire)...and since my mother is Welsh does this mean i can get a metal ??:D

Brian
i do this almost daily when i am home on break (except too hot for a fire)...and since my mother is Welsh does this mean i can get a metal ??:D

Nah dont get a metal for that
i just can not understand camping without a camp fire it is part of the scene even if it is hot anyway keeps the sand flies and mossies away and you have to cook food somewhere

Brian

Nah dont get a metal for that
i just can not understand camping without a camp fire it is part of the scene even if it is hot anyway keeps the sand flies and mossies away and you have to cook food somewhere

Brian

oh well worth a try....hint beach resturants

I used to eat a banana every day, The DR said too much Potassium could interfere with blood pressure medicine just sayin:s

I'm amazed, not a rum drinker in the bunch!!

Unfortunatly I don't like coconut.

I have found that the Captain is pretty forgiving when you go for the private stock. :D Maybe that is why I don't get leg cramps too often. :s

problem down here is the rum just taste tooo goood. Selecto, Pamparo (the one in the little leather bag) and not to forget Cacique.....plus a nice Cohiba Robusto...:D

Hmm, I will have to try those.....minus the Cohiba. :p

Sitting on the beach of a small Caribbean island in front of a wee fire drinking rum from a half coconut with some of the coconut milk mixed in with the rum at times military service was hard

Brian

It was a hard duty 6 day deployment to maintain a British presence on the island to prevent another country from taking it over i managed to get my section assigned to that duty 3 times during our 6 month deployment

Brian

Brian, I thank you for the sacrifices you made. :D BTW, did your legs ever see the sun? I can give you pointers on altering your clothes. :rofl

Brian, I thank you for the sacrifices you made. :D BTW, did your legs ever see the sun? I can give you pointers on altering your clothes. :rofl[/QUOTE]

I'd be very careful Brian, she still has that swiss army knife!!:newsmile108::newsmile108:

Back