free website stats program Left work early and went for a ride! | Harley Davidson Forums

Left work early and went for a ride!

07DynaSB

It was 80 degree's here in Columbia S.C. Monday!, a co-worker approached me about 9:30 in the morning and suggested we take a half-day vacation and go riding. It didn't take much convincing and we were out of there!. We each went home and got our scoots out and headed south. Rode through several small towns just enjoying the site's then ended up in Santee (#6 Hwy/I-95) Headed across the big bridge crossing Lake Marion into Summerton. On the way back we stopped by a couple Marina's although the activity was slow on a weekday and fall but it didn't matter, most people were working and we were riding! After a quick meal then a 80 mile cruise back to Columbia we arrived home about dark just as the temps were dropping. Monday's are Awesome!!!

Attachments

• scoot1.jpg
    scoot1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 56
Now thats a shot in the arm no Doctor could prescribe......:p
Nice looking bike too.

Good for you, always nice to get out of work early but a bonus to get to take the scoot out as well.:s

It was 80 degree's here in Columbia S.C. Monday!, a co-worker approached me about 9:30 in the morning and suggested we take a half-day vacation and go riding. It didn't take much convincing and we were out of there!. We each went home and got our scoots out and headed south. Rode through several small towns just enjoying the site's then ended up in Santee (#6 Hwy/I-95) Headed across the big bridge crossing Lake Marion into Summerton. On the way back we stopped by a couple Marina's although the activity was slow on a weekday and fall but it didn't matter, most people were working and we were riding! After a quick meal then a 80 mile cruise back to Columbia we arrived home about dark just as the temps were dropping. Monday's are Awesome!!!
Nice picture, nice scoot! Heck of a way to spend an afternoon.

:D Thats what I am talkin about, nice scooter ya got there:D

Glad some members are extending their riding season. Last night was my final ride on the Sporty (winterized FLHX a few weeks back). We're getting slated today for PM snow so both scoots are tucked away for winter...:(

Yea, that's one good thing about S.C. we have pretty mild winter's. Last winter I think I rode some every single month. But them again, the summer's are sometimes 100+ degree's with humidity to match and we hardly ever see more than a dusting of snow. 2 hours from the mountain's and 2 hours from the Beach!...

Back