free website stats program Leesburg Florida rally | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Leesburg Florida rally

Weather is going to be nice. Might try to skip out of work Friday mid-morning and head on over. Weekend, I'm out of town :(

Today: Sunny, with a high near 85. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

Tonight: Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 65. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Friday: Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 87. South wind around 5 mph.

Friday Night: Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

Saturday: Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 88. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 68. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph.

I have been to Leesburg many times. It's cleaner than Daytona in what way?

I agree with ya Hoople. I went once and was actually sad that all I could find was daytona bike week shirt and what nots. And how is it cleaner than daytona? While I was there it seemed like the town was bikerfriendly. but it was all cramped packed into the main st area and center of downtown. and there wasnt anything with leesburg bikeweek, unless you wanted to pay $50 for a airbrushed leesburh camber of commerence shirt! LOL but over all its still a decent event to go to. I am giving it a 2nd chance and going this saturday with some friends of mine. we are riding over from daytona.
ITS NOT ABOUT THE DESTINATION!!! ITS ABOUT THE RIDE THERE!!!!

This was the 15th Year and it just gets better year after year. Hundreds of thousands of bikes and fun for 4 days.

Back