free website stats program Leesburg,FL. Bikefest? | Harley Davidson Forums

Leesburg,FL. Bikefest?

JerryL

After a buddy and I decided riding to Daytona would be too cold and rainy, we are thinking about going to Leesburg in April. Anybody ever been? Is it a good rally?

Leesburg is a great rally. Obviously smaller than Daytona, Sturgis, etc but that's part of its charm. You can park your bike in the main street area and walk to everything. Main Street and the HD dealership out on the main road are the two primary locations where everything is going on. The down side is you can easily see everything in one day.

April is usually ideal riding weather in Florida. Wish I could go with you but I cashed in my "kitchen pass" to hit Bike Week for a few days!

Thanks. That was our idea also. If we saw everything in the first day, maybe just keep riding further south to finish out the trip. He just got back from a bike trip to the Keys, but I don't think we could squeeze Leesburg and 2-3 days around the Keys in one trip.

I think our "Little Sturgis" rally has been cancelled, as far as I know.

I think Leesburg Bikefest is one of the better events in Fl.. It's true you can probably see most everything in one day, but they have a nice atmosphere and the locals really like us there. While in the area be sure to ride to Sugarloaf Mtn. If you have a few days the riding outside of Ocala in and around the horse farms is great.

Thanks. That was our idea also. If we saw everything in the first day, maybe just keep riding further south to finish out the trip. He just got back from a bike trip to the Keys, but I don't think we could squeeze Leesburg and 2-3 days around the Keys in one trip.

I think our "Little Sturgis" rally has been cancelled, as far as I know.
Do a search on Little Sturgis and you'll find post(s) discussing it being cancelled and then back on again. I believe it is back on, just going to be a little different.

I have been to the last 3 and it is great. there was about 250,000 there last year . they have a site ,tells all the things to do. i think it's one of the best. but that's just me

Back