free website stats program Led lights | Harley Davidson Forums

Led lights

chuck60

Is there a video on how to change out the turn signals on a road king (2013 ) to the led type ? When I bought the bike the rear lights were done, now I want to do the front ones. part # 68411-10

I was going to add the Custom Dynamics front turn signals to my '07 UGC but by the time I got the adapters, lights, equalizers, etc., I had more money tied up in them so I installed the Harley units.
Plug and Play.

There are some cheaper LED lights on Ebay. There are some around $35 that have a nice bright white running light and it turns off while the amber leds operate as the turn signal (dim amber). The white led has increased visibility but some of them interfere with the radio (poor quality).

There are some cheaper LED lights on Ebay. There are some around $35 that have a nice bright white running light and it turns off while the amber leds operate as the turn signal (dim amber). The white led has increased visibility but some of them interfere with the radio (poor quality).

These will still require a load equalizer.

I just did the Harley lights, front and rear turn signals and brake light. Very easy to do and look awesome. Just plug and play and no equalizer. The nice thing about the rear is the turn signal lights are on all the time as running lights. When the brake is used they all light up very bright. You will pay a little more but they have been designed for that purpose. I don't like cutting and splicing wires which you do not do here. Ride on!

I just did the Harley lights, front and rear turn signals and brake light. Very easy to do and look awesome. Just plug and play and no equalizer. The nice thing about the rear is the turn signal lights are on all the time as running lights. When the brake is used they all light up very bright. You will pay a little more but they have been designed for that purpose. I don't like cutting and splicing wires which you do not do here. Ride on!

How did you do the front one' in? In my packet for the front one's there are a couple of plastic square things that I assume fit on the color coded wires, then plug in.( I don't have directions with mine ) How did you get to the plugins, did you have to take the headlight out? I know someone put a pdf up, but I was having a hard time getting it to down load.

Go to the Harley Accessory Web site and locate your part number. They post installation instructions there

Back