free website stats program LED lights help? | Harley Davidson Forums

LED lights help?

I'm changing my brake and rear turn signals over to LED and i was wondering what kind of load resister I need for these, or is it one per light?

Just put on led turns, rear, led running and turn on front, led fender tips and brake with the 3 flash then on for the tourpak from Custom Dynamics. Good products and service.

LED rear stop/tail light works great, the ones that have programmable flash rate even better...! For the turn signals I chose Halogen projector lamps...they are plenty bright and do not need equalizer as they draw 35 to 50W (same as OEM) but at least 10 times brighter.

just brunt a led tail light out on my 2007 softtail 320 canadian to replace went back to factory o and the light was brought in 2008

Hmm for $320 Canadian, you could have bought Küryakyn Red or Clear (Blackout) BRIGHT LED one for half that...think mine was $135 USD....and it was plug and play. Others have used ones that have programmable sequenced flashing before going on solid when coming to a stop for maybe $50 USD more...I would shop around....

I would definitely shop around for a better price. I picked mine up for $50 brand new. They are programmable to flash and then solid when braking.

today i had this co. install my 2011 SG, rear plasma lites, looked good, etc..but 100 miles later in my garage,,NOT working right rear?

so now 100 mile ride back to see if they repair these? or are the vibrations to much for these lights?

sorry thought this was for touring section,but lites are lites i guess,,,:)

Back