free website stats program LED lights and Back-Off brake light device? | Harley Davidson Forums

LED lights and Back-Off brake light device?

Jim B.

I am thinking about changing the stock taillight on my 09 Road Glide to an LED taillight for increased visibility. Anyone know if LED taillights are compatible with the Back-Off brake light device? Thanks.

I added the Brightass Taillight (it's LED) to my '07 Ultra.
Just a R&R function.
No problem at all.

Anyone know if LED taillights are compatible with the Back-Off brake light device? Thanks.

Give me a hand here and explain what a "Back-off brake light device" is. If it is that aftermarket module that flashes your brake lights before they come on, you don't need them with the Brightass Tail Light because they have programmable flash sequences (some quite elaborate and non-DOT approved) built in. I wouldn't try it.

Give me a hand here and explain what a "Back-off brake light device" is. If it is that aftermarket module that flashes your brake lights before they come on, you don't need them with the Brightass Tail Light because they have programmable flash sequences (some quite elaborate and non-DOT approved) built in. I wouldn't try it.

Yep, it is an aftermarket module that flashes the brake lights in a pattern when you apply the brakes. I have one on my Wing and it really grabs people's attention. I was just wondering whether there is something about LED lights as opposed to incandescent lights that would prevent its use on my Road Glide.

The BAL taillight will attempt to run it's programmed "breaking" light pattern when it gets power on the "brake" wiring circuit. If your "back-off" device sends short spurts of power, the BAL will not work to it's fullest potential. You could just use it as a very Bright tail-light. I have one, and it is GREAT!:newsmile106:

I have a BAL tail light on my Heritage. It is fantastic. Super bright and you can set the flash sequence as you want. Recommend it highly.

Visit this website its provide u bright and very useful LED devices that very useful in you Back-off brake....

SecondSunLab.com

:small3d036:

Back