free website stats program LED light upgrade | Harley Davidson Forums

LED light upgrade

2014streetmike

What do you guys recommend for lights?? Harley led lights cost a lot of money and I see some other companies selling lights for a lot less. Any thoughts?

Harley lighting is like all other Harley parts, $$$$$$$. Shop around and you'll save money.
There's so many options out there with a huge range in cost. Just don't want to go to the cheaper end of the scale and be disappointed with the product. Just trying to see what everyone is using

Go to eaglelites.com and get the new gen2 led light. The only neg. review is that a coupla people said it interfered with their radio.

I have a 7" LED by Truck-Light. About $180. Plug-in and go. Like it a lot. I had an internal faring antenna and it interfered with it so I went back to stock exterior one, no problems.

I went with a CREE 6000k LED bulb from eBay with Hi-Lo beam for around $15 in my stock clear glass 7" headlight....extremely bright and no issues whatsoever after about 6 months and we ride a lot . I was using one of the car HID bulbs with the ballast, but didn't have the Hi-Lo function so I switched to these recent LED bulbs. Liked them so much, I now run them in my cage.

Back