free website stats program LED light kit | Harley Davidson Forums

LED light kit

Jdsmitty10

Can someone point me in a direction of a nice affordable/easy install led light kit? I hear the harley ones aren't very bright. I probably only want a 6 or 8 pod kit.

Also, with led kits, can you choose the length between each pod? or is that a set size usually?

I used the lizard lights and they work well. You can get the small kit or the larger kit and they have different length plug in wires so you can put the lights where you want them.

Kuryakyn LED Lizard Lights

Item #5021

2 under each side of the tank, 1 behind the air cleaner, one behind the horn, one up front behind the cross brace and one on the pan under the seat above the exhaust.

Hey JD

I looked at 6+ LED vendors during the recent Daytona Bike Week and decided to go with Custom Dynamics. The LED's are very bright and they offer numerous kit options single add on. They have a large selection of LED pods, LED bars, remotes, colors, etc. Prices are reasonable.

Take a look at customdynamics

Last edited by a moderator:
I used the lizard lights and they work well. You can get the small kit or the larger kit and they have different length plug in wires so you can put the lights where you want them.

Kuryakyn LED Lizard Lights

Item #5021

2 under each side of the tank, 1 behind the air cleaner, one behind the horn, one up front behind the cross brace and one on the pan under the seat above the exhaust.

Glider, do you have any pics of your bike lit up?

Hey JD

I looked at 6+ LED vendors during the recent Daytona Bike Week and decided to go with Custom Dynamics. The LED's are very bright and they offer numerous kit options single add on. They have a large selection of LED pods, LED bars, remotes, colors, etc. Prices are reasonable.

Take a look at customdynamics

I agree. I bought some for my wife's bike and they are bright and look good.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and ideas..i will be checking all of them out. Any pics of you lights at night?

I installed led light strips from the auto parts store. They have strips of different sizes and colors as well as pods. Most of these have a test button so that you can see the brightness before you buy them. Less expensive, just as good and easy to install. I have mine connected to the acc switch on the SG for a clean install with no additional switches, the switch has been wired hot so the ignition does not have to be on.

Back