free website stats program Led Blinkers | Harley Davidson Forums

Led Blinkers

ok buddy, thanks, i'll probably just call them cause i didnt see anything on there website. it is Demon Cycles handlebars that have the led's in the cross bar. it won't hurt anything to just wire them up and try them right?

thanks

You can give it a try but I doubt they will work. The TSM/TSSM is calculated to operate on a certain draw and if it's changed too much, it will not operate and probably set a code.

The easiest installs that I've dealt with over the years are the KURYAKYN's they are typically a direct fit and have the load equalizer with them. I run them on the back of my RoadKing. Not sure what they have for the 09 SG but will probably switch soon. The Panacea tailight and turn signal setup is great as they are all run and brake lights nobody can say I didn't see you from behind!:D

Installed LED's on my 06 Heritage and set a code every time I used them (also blinked 100 times a second!). Installed Kuryakyn load equalizers #4810 and 4857 with a #4837 adaptor. Simple to do (5 mins) and no more codes and correct blink speed. Can't use the emergency flashers with the equalizers tho' (too much heat generated) but it's no big deal to pull the seat and switch the wiring back for the rare occasions you use the flashers (like never).

Back