free website stats program Leaving Forum | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Leaving Forum

:newsmile100: Of all the thread titles I've seen designed to grab our attention, YOURS is perhaps the biggest prize winner in recent memory!

I agree with Richard. I was shocked at first that you were leaving the Forum. The title sure grabbed my eye and made me read it.

Enjoy that new Ultra.
:p

Well I'm not really leaving I'm just going to spend most of the time in the Touring section. I traded my Heritage for a new Ultra Limited, Merlot/Cherry, Man, what a great bike.

I wanted to say thanks for all the help you guys gave me when I started working on my softail. I learned a lot. You guys are great.

I've got a softail manual if anyone is interested. It's only a few months old and is in perfect shape. New 60 bucks but will let it go for 40 plus shipping.

PM me.

Ahhhh, wine and bikes...if this ain't heavan it's close! Glad your staying with the forum...:34:whew!

So what class is Richard in? Seems he has or has had every HD ever made. Of course "customized" to his exacting specification. My ultra (almost 2 mo. old), is still 100% stock. But, I'm starting to get the "customize it" heebie jeebies...
WAP.gif

Back