free website stats program Leaving Forum | Harley Davidson Forums

Leaving Forum

glenalt

Well I'm not really leaving I'm just going to spend most of the time in the Touring section. I traded my Heritage for a new Ultra Limited, Merlot/Cherry, Man, what a great bike.

I wanted to say thanks for all the help you guys gave me when I started working on my softail. I learned a lot. You guys are great.

I've got a softail manual if anyone is interested. It's only a few months old and is in perfect shape. New 60 bucks but will let it go for 40 plus shipping.

PM me.

I have a touring bike too, aka all purpose, but i check all posts. no need to be pigeon holed.'''''''

I have a touring bike too, aka all purpose, but i check all posts. no need to be pigeon holed.'''''''

Absolutely - there's a myriad of useful, interesting, and just plain witty stuff in ALL the sections of this forum!

Well I'm not really leaving I'm just going to spend most of the time in the Touring section. I traded my Heritage for a new Ultra Limited, Merlot/Cherry, Man, what a great bike.

I wanted to say thanks for all the help you guys gave me when I started working on my softail. I learned a lot. You guys are great.

I've got a softail manual if anyone is interested. It's only a few months old and is in perfect shape. New 60 bucks but will let it go for 40 plus shipping.

PM me.

This is such a great forum with so many interesting writers why would you want to limit yourself to just one section? Keep up with all the troubles, ideas, and thoughts that are going on. And how will you know when one of the mods comes up with a new slap on the wrist or innuendo? Do us and yourself a favor, not to mention making you a well rounded forum member, and stay abreast of all the interesting things that happen here. You also owe it to the new softail owners to pass along some of your knowledge.:s

I guess he thinks he's to good to hang with us Softailers now. :p

Naw, I'm not too good to hang with a great bunch of guys anytime or anyplace. I really just wanted to say thanks for the help I've gotten here and have a little fun with the thread title and get Gliders attention. I know he would be surprised to have someone leave before he could perform his magic POOF trick. :newsmile100:

I usually check the new threads every day and find lots of great info all over the forum.

Congrats on the new UC - welcome to the touring class, but it doesn't mean you can't continue giving feedback in all HDTimeline forum categories. I say if it's a HD - you've got a backstage pass to all sections...;)

Enjoy the new ride!

Back