free website stats program Leave for my 3700 mile... | Harley Davidson Forums

Leave for my 3700 mile...

trip this Thursday afternoon. Hoping to make it as far as St. Louis. MO the first night. After that Nashville, Greensboro, Morehead City, Waynesboro, Asheville...

We'll head all the way to the East coast and then trace back through the Blue Ridge Parkway - should be a blast.

Hoping to write up a ride report while on the trip.

May this be a trip to remember for ever. Be safe and have a great time. Leave the watch and cell phone at home....:)

Man that is some trip.exciting...:glasses:glasses

Keep safe and check you tires and Drive Belt daily. :newsmile011:

bring a Few picts back to show the members..

signed....BUBBIE

While in the area you should check out the east Coast Sturgis Rally on Apple Mountain. JBC2565 lives in the Blue Ridge area and I was hoping to get up there and meet up for a ride and visit my mom and sis who live on the mountain but can't make the trip right now.

East Coast Sturgis Motorcycle Rally,demolition derby

Ride safe and enjoy wherever you should end up........

Sounds like a nice trip. Looking forward to your report and pics. Have a great time and ride safe.

Keep safe Kerry. Like TripleJ said, going to little Sturgis. Pretty flexible so if you ride into the area while its going on, let me know which day and we can roll up together (10 minutes from exit 315 on I-81 in Winchester VA). I live about 20 miles from Skyline Drive (105 miles from where Blue Ridge Pkwy ends in Waynesboro VA). Have fun and let me know.

Back