free website stats program Leathers | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Leathers

I may have just got unlucky but I bought a pair of chaps about 7 years ago from leatherup because I was low on money had to but some foreign crud and the zippers blew out on my second ride...so I say avoid this company,,,Legendary leathers is a great company to do business with they also carry a made in the USA line of leathers had my USA made chaps from them for 6 years and 50,000 miles with no problems

Wow,I've bought gloves,helmets,jackets,boots from leatherup,and never had a problem.As far as American made,I can't afford it.Plus,I just feel like a chump paying a grand for a jacket.

Wow,I've bought gloves,helmets,jackets,boots from leatherup,and never had a problem.As far as American made,I can't afford it.Plus,I just feel like a chump paying a grand for a jacket.

You can get an American made jacket for much less than a $1k. I go out of my way to buy American and don't mind one bit paying more.

I also got a few things from leather up with no complaints. I finally got an excellent jacket from Fox Creek at a great price( about $250) by joining their mail list and watching for the sales. I bought at the beginning of the summer, but it was vented.

:44:

I also got a few things from leather up with no complaints. I finally got an excellent jacket from Fox Creek at a great price( about $250) by joining their mail list and watching for the sales. I bought at the beginning of the summer, but it was vented.

:44:
That sounds like a great deal,most of their jackets I looked at were around $600

Up your leather, upyourleather.com. few hundred bucks, life time guarantee on zippers, snaps etc. Real popular here in Vancouver B.C. Canada. There must be an equivelant in the States.

My current jacket is local made here in Jacksonville Florida by the Leather Lady, my chaps I have had since 86 bought from Superior New York mail order still holding up good

Back