free website stats program Leathers | Harley Davidson Forums

Leathers

bluefilhd

A buddy of mine found a great deal on a leather jacket and some chaps on the site Leatherup.com. I haven't ordered from there but he had told me that the deals come from the fact that they're suppliers get their products from Pakistan. Does anyone know anything about it? I'd rather pay a premium for an American made product, nothing against Pakistan, I'd just rather keep an American working. Anyway, does anyone know?

:dknow

yes the stuff is from out of the contry and cheap .. the old lady ordered soemthing from there i made her send it back and it was cheaply made and thin leather

I have gone to many bike shows and when the Pakistani/India vendors show their stuff its cheap and not the greatest quality.

he had told me that the deals come from the fact that they're suppliers get their products from Pakistan. I'd rather pay a premium for an American made product, nothing against Pakistan, I'd just rather keep an American working.
:dknow

DITTO. Glad to see you are recognizing the importance of American products and jobs. Admitably it is nearly impossible to buy all American, but when we can it is worth the premium. Too bad lots of peeps don't get that. They will soon unfortunately.:(

I would not buy from them I did and bought a pair of leather pants and had 2 months and the seams started coming apart in the pockets. THERE ANSWER WAS YOU HAD OVER A MONTH YOU HAVE TO PAY TO HAVE IT FIXED YOUR SELF. No good they do not stand behind there products Vince

I would not buy from them I did and bought a pair of leather pants and had 2 months and the seams started coming apart in the pockets. THERE ANSWER WAS YOU HAD OVER A MONTH YOU HAVE TO PAY TO HAVE IT FIXED YOUR SELF. No good they do not stand behind there products Vince

They stand behind their products........waaaaaay behind !!!:bigsmiley20:

It is nice to see that more and more people are starting to see the bonuses of buying American made products. I'm sure the state of the economy has a lot to do with it. American labor in American factories. I have to echo Walleye's statement, "it's worth the premium." Let's just make sure we don't let them down!!!!

I agree with buying as much American made as possible, But sometimes you cant. I try to think about it as at least I am keeping the guy in the store employed.

Back