Leather Protesters in PA

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Skratch, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Skratch

Skratch Active Member

I haven't seen anywhere where this has been dubunked and I don't know if its been posted before so here it is.

If there is any questionable language I apologize in advance. But its a funny story.

2. Animal

Animal Active Member

Stupid protesters got off easy.

3. Marten

Marten Member

These activests dont stop, they have moved from protesting fur to leather/hunting or anything that kills animals, fish ect. Good story

4. silentflyer

silentflyer Active Member

More fringe nut jobs.......

5. cedarbrook63

cedarbrook63 Junior Member

Is this report for real? It reads like something from Wild Hogs........
    Load of rubbish putting leather in with fur in that much of the leather industry surely results from the fact that we eat those tastey critters.

We are OMNIVORES not veg eaters. If someone wants to do that that's up to them but that's their business and eating meat or wearing leather is mine.

That said - I don't agree with killing scarce or endangered animals for some trophy wife to have a flash coat - fake fur is far superior to fake leather in terms of how it needs to perform and work. JMO and pass me another steak...

BTW the '60s VW - if it's a true story, is probably a far worse polluter and environmental sin than any of the scoots at that bash.

6. hammerhead pat

hammerhead pat Active Member

Who here hasn't had their head farted on at some time in their life:D

7. jaceddie

jaceddie Junior Member

Nut jobs for sure.

8. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

I thought PETA stood for People Eating Tasty Animals.....but I could be wrong:D

9. Mattman4403

Mattman4403 Junior Member

So after the guys at the rally were assulated, they defended themselves? What's the problem here officer?

10. Skratch

Skratch Active Member

No. You're not. :rofl