free website stats program Leather products? | Harley Davidson Forums

Leather products?

Locke

Has anyone ordered leather products from leatherup? How was quality and service?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is an excelent place to buy and they offer good quality products. On all items they sell there will be reviews posted, read them and decide. I would have no problems buying from them again. I bought chaps, vest and jacket.

The Fox Creek product and customer service is just awesome. I have dealt with them numerous times and highly recommend them.

Bodeen-

I got mine from Fox Creek. You won't be disappointed. Leatherup is ok, but not for riding. My girl got one from them - looks nice and fit's her well, but it's really only good for going out to dinner. Probably take the car for that...

just looked at Fox Creek, looks good and prices were close to what I was going to spend. And yes, I would rather spend more and not have the hassle of dealing with junk.

Thanks for the info

They have terrible warrenty I have a pair of pants that I had a little over a month and the seem came apart. Because I had it over a month they would not cover it even though it was a factory defect. So buyer beware if you have longer than a month and you have trouble you have to fix it your self or throw away. Vince

Vince,

Are saying Fox Creek wouldn't warranty the pants or Leatherup wouldnt? I would be shocked if Fox Creek gave you a hassle.

Bodeen

Back