Leather products?

Discussion in 'Harley Davidson Product Review' started by Locke, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Locke

Locke Member

Has anyone ordered leather products from leatherup? How was quality and service?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
  2. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

junk...

3. awall

awall Member

I think it is an excelent place to buy and they offer good quality products. On all items they sell there will be reviews posted, read them and decide. I would have no problems buying from them again. I bought chaps, vest and jacket.

4. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

The Fox Creek product and customer service is just awesome. I have dealt with them numerous times and highly recommend them.

Bodeen-

5. shaker

shaker Active Member

I got mine from Fox Creek. You won't be disappointed. Leatherup is ok, but not for riding. My girl got one from them - looks nice and fit's her well, but it's really only good for going out to dinner. Probably take the car for that...

6. RUSHMORE_14

RUSHMORE_14 Junior Member

heard GREAT things about FoxCreek,also, Smitty.

7. Locke

Locke Member

just looked at Fox Creek, looks good and prices were close to what I was going to spend. And yes, I would rather spend more and not have the hassle of dealing with junk.

Thanks for the info

8. Vince

Vince Member

They have terrible warrenty I have a pair of pants that I had a little over a month and the seem came apart. Because I had it over a month they would not cover it even though it was a factory defect. So buyer beware if you have longer than a month and you have trouble you have to fix it your self or throw away. Vince

9. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Vince,

Are saying Fox Creek wouldn't warranty the pants or Leatherup wouldnt? I would be shocked if Fox Creek gave you a hassle.

Bodeen

10. Vince

Vince Member

leather up. they basic said to bad won't buy from them again