free website stats program Leather fringes on hand grips | Harley Davidson Forums

Leather fringes on hand grips

horizonchaser

Contributor
I was wondering if I could get some honest feedback on attaching the fringe leather option to my Kuryakin Iso Grips. Do them things whip around and tear up your arms or what? I mean, that could be downright annoying. Also, I was thinking about doing it to my floorboards too. Will they stay put or do they come undone after a while?

I have them on my Ultra and they hardly blow around at all because of the batwing. They match the fringe on my coat and chaps and attrack attention which is not a bad thing.

Thanks Animal. I have an '03 Ultra with the Bat Wing so I guess I'll be o.k
After reading your reply I think I'll go ahead and order them. If, in a worst case scenario, they whip my arm to shreds, I'll take 'em off!:s

My wife had them on her Dyna levers and they are probably 12 to 18 inches long. She never had a problem. Infact she liked them enough to transfer lever and all to here new Ultra. I would think that if they were a problem concerning the whipping of her arms etc.. she would have taken 'em off. My opinion is that fringes, purses, makeup and straws are for ladies. :D
Ugly John

I had some cheapper ones, they whipped like crazy. I now have some longer, and much heavier/thicker leather ones, they don't whip too much.

Back