free website stats program leather care | Harley Davidson Forums

leather care

has anyone used doc baileys leather care stuff if so how is it and which do all of you use to keep your leather bags protected

Thanks

One of many good products. I use Kiwi Mink oil on all my leather:D

I use Doc's if my leather starts to fade cause it has stain in it too. It works great on my classics leather bags, but didn't take well to my Harley saddle. I did try mink oil once, and it really collected dust.....I'm sure I didn't take enough off, but I havent used it since.

I use Doc's if my leather starts to fade cause it has stain in it too. It works great on my classics leather bags, but didn't take well to my Harley saddle. I did try mink oil once, and it really collected dust.....I'm sure I didn't take enough off, but I havent used it since.

If you ever use mink oil again rub it in good til it shines, you can use kiwi paste polish over the top of that too:D

I use mink oil on my boots and occassioally my jacket. I also use armor all leather care on my jacket it penetrates well. I use the armor all for softening an d breaking in boots. I apply it liberally once a day for about a week then finiit off the second week with mink. I use kiwi scurf magic for worn areas on everything for faded spots. I also use kiwi on my tires. It will last for weeks and through several washes. Just use the foam dobber made on the bottle. Wipe any excess off the wheels if you touch them and they look great. It does not collect dust like other products.

Back