free website stats program leaseburg bike rally,fl | Harley Davidson Forums

leaseburg bike rally,fl

I've been to the Leesburg bike rally in Fl. Is this the one your asking about? The Leesburg Rally is a great time with some of the best roads in Fl to ride on. The city is very biker friendly and they close off the middle of town to bikes only just like Sturgis. If you haven't been you have missed a good time.

went last year and hope to go again this year, had a great time, put on over 900 miles in 3 days, make your reservations now, had to stay about 20 miles away because I waited too long, real biker friendly.

I stopped in last year after spending a day at Sun 'N' Fun with Lancer and his family.

Usually great weather, good music and food, plenty of vendors if you're mainly looking at clothing and doo dads (not so much bike stuff as Biketoberfest), and friendly people.

everyone is right people are happy to see the bikers and they close main st to cars and they will have bikes on both sides and a row down the middle.it brings good cash flow into the town i was told thanks for coming to our town when i stop for a pack of smokes by the store clerk.good band and kid friendly not a wild drunk party! i'll be there!! ride safe guys!!

Agree with all the comments. Very fun time. More crowded each year. Pic of main st from 2009.

Leesburg2009April0003.jpg

Looks like a great time, going to try to go down Friday and stay til Sunday, hopefully between now and then we can figure our a time/place to make acquaintance for fellow member who make it down.

Reminds me of main street in Sturgis, looks like a good time

Back