free website stats program Learning HD | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Learning HD

I picked up a couple of magazines that were free to the public when I toured the York PA assemble plant. One is called Enthusiast and the other is called Hog Tales. I belive that they are published through Harley Davidson. They are really good mags, I am not sure if you can order a subscription or if you have got to be a Hog member to receive them. Maybe do a web search for Enthusiast Magazine and Hog Tales and see what you can find. I may look into this myself since we are on the subject..

I picked up a couple of magazines that were free to the public when I toured the York PA assemble plant. One is called Enthusiast and the other is called Hog Tales. I belive that they are published through Harley Davidson. They are really good mags, I am not sure if you can order a subscription or if you have got to be a Hog member to receive them. Maybe do a web search for Enthusiast Magazine and Hog Tales and see what you can find. I may look into this myself since we are on the subject..

Just go to the harley site and register your bike and join HOG you get the mag free with your membership as well as other perks. Not sure if any are applicable outside the U.S. you'd need to check.

This is the only forum I've belonged to and find no need to buy magazines for info on my ride.Why would anyone need to look any further than GLIDER!:worthy

Everyone has different interests and objectives when purchasing publications, I like American Iron and Rider. HOG Tails is great for rider stories and local rally info.

The HD Talking Community provides a great range of information and opinions for HD riders, and if you can't find the info you are looking for, just ask?

Back