free website stats program Learning HD | Harley Davidson Forums

Learning HD

I've read a lot of magazines and always found them lacking in some way, the best read I've come across in many years is this forum. There is an endless supply of good tech info and many varied and entertaining posts, so enjoy.:D

I subscribe to Rider and American Rider and they're OK. Interesting stories about road trips and lots of model info and gear recommendations. When I'm bored in the airport I'll occasionally buy one of the American Iron or Bagger magazines but they seem to be aimed squarely at people that want to do a lot of customizing or like the chopper look.

Actually get many, many times more good info here at this forum. Treat it like a magazine subscription, make an occasional contribution to keep it running smoothly, and simply enjoy!

Actually get many, many times more good info here at this forum. Treat it like a magazine subscription, make an occasional contribution to keep it running smoothly, and simply enjoy!

This forum,your owners manual and a service manual,then if you get stuck doing anything just post HELP ME GLIDER :D

I like American Iron. Now I gotta keep checking six 'cause Glider and the site have had some problems with this publication. :bigsmiley31:

However, I gotta say that for timely and good info I think hdtimeline is about a good as it gets.

I stopped buying magazines when I found this forum. There is alot more information to be found here, and the info here is not biased because of people getting paid buy manufacturers. It is just experiece based, veteran knowledge.

+1 for what Steve says. There is much more and better information available online than you will get in a magazine subscription.

I like HOG tails for the rider stories, which oddly bore me to pieces until winter hits and I need to "recharge" the batteries. As far as what Harley has going on its probably the best magazine, but only because it's made by Harley.

With that said, somehow the guys here have all that information well before HOG tails does. lol The forum here is the best information I can find anywhere. I dont even belong any other motorcycle forum.

Back