free website stats program Lean Right | Harley Davidson Forums

Lean Right

thanks for putting this up , I need to get one of these , for doing oil changes on buells , being you cant use a Jack only a stand type lift on spools because the exhaust runs under Buell motorcycles and doing oil changes is a mess because you need to put your kickstand rite in your waste pan . good find thanks.

thanks for the information Mr. Data. The other day, while in my yard, my right foot slipped on leaves and my Heritage slowly just fell over onto the right side highway bars and sat there until I could lift it back up on its feet. My question is - do you think this hurts anything in anyway? IF not, (and I expect not) why couldnt I do that again - very gently, and let it come to rest on the roll bar again and then I could remove my primary drain plug on the opposite high side without loosing too much oil and replace the teflon tape - (it has a very tiny leak)

Bill

Bill

This lean right would work or a lift too but I wouldn't lean it over to do any servicing.
haha - right - especially in slick leaves. anyway, not to 'service the bike" just to remove the primary drain plug - clean it and put teflon tape on and replace it. Heck, i almost could have done it while it was over that time IF I had been ready. Its not a big deal - I was just thinking it would work and I could fix the leak without loosing too much oil - thats all.

OK please tell me again how to use the multiquote feature. to respond to more than one post.

Bill

OK please tell me again how to use the multiquote feature. to respond to more than one post.

Bill

You click "multi quote" in all the posts you want to reply to then click on the "comment" button and reply to each quote individually.

i dropped my heritage softail twice and did no damage what so ever did not even scratch the rails or the boards !!!! they seem to fall quite well and roll even better LOL - Not reccommened to use this method to service a bike

OK -- this is working out just fine. now I can multi quote :)
You click "multi quote" in all the posts you want to reply to then click on the "comment" button and reply to each quote individually.

Thanks for your reply Mr. Data. This is really a test message then.
I appreciate the help you all provide here on the forum.

Bill

Back