free website stats program Lean Right Motorcycle support | Harley Davidson Forums

Lean Right Motorcycle support

For just a few $$ more than the lean right, you can get a Sears (or other brand) lift that will get more use. Before I got my lift(s), I put a jack stand under the R. highway peg on my Dyna when I worked on the left side.

Although I have a center stand and dont really have a use for it, this is pretty slick. Thanks for sharing.

I have a lift that I use for serious cleaning job's and anything more than basic fluid changes...The lean right just looks like it would be nice for that quick once over before the ride cleanings

Okay, I'll ask the question, why spend the money with the "only" benefit being able to lean it on the other side?...Prefer to be able to lift the bike so both wheels can be spun and cleaned at eye level, AFTER routine service of course...a real bargain especially if it is only $20 to $30 more...JMO.

A friend of mine bought one and he's real happy with it. For myself, I use my lift, it holds the bike up straight and high enough to be comfortable sitting on my brake stool.

Back